Pupils should leave Ightham Primary School with their understanding deepened, their minds enriched, and their hearts inspired, so that they love learning and embrace the challenges of the future.
- We are a happy and friendly village primary school with a real family atmosphere.
- Our school is set in the beautiful, historic village of Ightham.
- Children achieve high academic standards and are taught by an enthusiastic and caring team of staff.
- We are a one form entry primary school, catering for boys and girls aged 4 – 11 years of age. At present, there are around 205 children on roll.
- We have seven classrooms, an ICT Suite, library, hall with fixed apparatus, and designated gardening area.
- We are fortunate to be situated within the second largest woodland primary school setting in Kent.
- Ightham Primary School is smaller than the average-sized primary school.
- The proportion of disadvantaged pupils supported by the Pupil Premium is below average. Pupil Premium is additional government funding to support those pupils known to be eligible for free school meals and those children who are looked after by the Local Authority.
- The proportion of disabled pupils and those who have special educational needs is average.
- The school provides full-time early years provision.
- The current Head Teacher was appointed in September 2014.
- The school has a Breakfast Club and an After School Club, both of which are managed by the school.
Mrs Haswell, Mrs Standen and Mrs Pullinger work in our School Office and they will be delighted to help you with your query.